Jingmai Kathleen O'Connor: Badass archeologist



This post has more to do with inspiration than it does with fashion directly, but all fashion and style come   from inspiration.  I was reading an article on a new finding on about the Dinosaur food chain (in short...very short!) When I researched the archeologists on the study more I found that it was headed by Jingmai O'Connor. Amazing! And I have to say, the last thing I expected. I love her necklace and her pose. She's confidant and a badass archeologist! 

1 comment:

  1. Or, more accurately, badass palaeontologist! Oxford says that archaeologists study "human history and prehistory through the excavation of sites and the analysis of artefacts and other physical remains", whereas palaeontologists are "concerned with fossil animals and plants".

    ReplyDelete